- Deep griddle lines help draw fat away from the food making it healthier
- Cast Aluminium body heats up quickly and evenly
- Includes 6 stainless steel skewers fit perfectly in assigned grooves
- Removeable heat resistant handles for safe oven use
- Suitable for all hobs, gas, ceramic and induction
- Non-stick surface so you can add less oil when cooking
- Use from hob to oven
- Pouring notch do reserve or remove cooking juices, oils or fats
- Suitable for temperatures up to 250°C
- Easy to clean with soap and warm water
The Jean Patrique ® Cast Aluminium Non-Stick Griddle Plate with Stainless Steel Skewers lets you enjoy BBQ meals in your home. This large rectangular griddle plate, with a 42 x 27cm cooking surface, is made from high quality cast aluminium with a bonded steel base heats up quickly and evenly so you get a consistent cooking surface. 6 stainless steel skewers fit perfectly in assigned grooves to help you make healthy meat, fish or vegetable kebabs on the hob or in the oven.
We include a pair of detachable heat resistant handles FREE! Helping you to use your griddle plate from hob to oven with ease.
You can use our griddle plate on all types of hob including induction, ceramic, gas and electric.
Deep griddle lines also help to reduce excess fats or oils released during cooking. we’ve added a pouring notch to help you pour these away for disposal, or if you want to drain off juices to use in stocks and sauces.
Suitable for temperatures up to 250°C can also be used inside your oven to grill and cook a variety of foods, perfect for when you want to sizzle and sear on the hob then add to the oven to marinade. One pan for all means there is less for you to clean up!
Our non-stick surface makes cooking a lot healthier as it means you need to add less oil to the cooking process. Our non-stick coating also means cleaning your pan after use is quick and simple. Due to the pan being made of aluminium rather than being a cast iron pan, it is lighter and easier to use.
Size: 42 x 27 x 5.5cm
Body thickness: 2.2mm
*To ensure the maximum life of your griddle plate, clean with soapy water do not put in dishwasher
- Additional Information
Catalogue Code JP1249 Instructions No