The Jean Patrique ® Cast Aluminium Griddle Pan lets you enjoy beautiful vegetables and meats. This large round pan, with a 26cm diameter cooking surface, is made from high quality cast aluminium with a bonded steel base heats up quickly and evenly so you get a consistent cooking surface.
- Deep griddle lines help draw fat away from the food making it healthier
- Cast Aluminium body heats up quickly and evenly
- Suitable for all hobs, gas, ceramic and induction
- Non-stick surface so you can add less oil when cooking
- Use from hob to oven
- Glass lid with Bakelite knob, suitable for oven use
- Suitable for temperatures up to 250°C
- Easy to clean with soap and warm water
Deep 3.5 cm sides help reduce any splatter. The griddle pan has large ridges to add to that distinguishing chargrilled taste. These griddle lines also help to reduce excess fats or oils released during cooking.
You can use our pan on all types of hob including induction, ceramic, gas and electric.
Suitable for temperatures up to 250°C can also be used inside your oven to grill and cook a variety of foods, perfect for when you want to sizzle and sear on the hob then marinade or stew in the oven. One pan for all means there is less for you to clean up!
Our non-stick surface makes cooking a lot healthier as it means you need to add less oil to the cooking process. Our non-stick coating also means cleaning your pan after use is quick and simple. Due to the pan being made of aluminium rather than being a cast iron griddle pan, it is lighter and easier to use.
Size: 26cm diameter, 4.5cm height
Body thickness: 2mm
*To ensure the maximum life of your pan, clean with soapy water do not put in dishwasher